Grant Application and Submittable Guidelines
Welcome to the foundation's grant application partnered with Submittable. Before starting, please read the guidelines below to create an account and become knowledgable with the Submittable system. If there are any questions, please email us.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account, or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials in order to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If you need to make changes to your form, please withdraw your submission and resubmit.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission
- Our platform works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser, and that the files are valid file types. You can find the acceptable file types under the "Choose File" button on the application.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.
- Check out the Submitter Resource Center for help videos and articles or to reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions.
Language for file upload fields:
If you aren't doing so already, please use a laptop or desktop computer, as file uploads may not work on some mobile devices. If you continue to be unable to upload the files, please try a different browser. We find our platform works well with the Firefox or Chrome browsers.
- You can download Firefox by following the instructions linked here.
- You can download Chrome by following the instructions linked here.
- Please note that we do not support the Explorer browser, or older versions of Edge.
Thank you for joining us on this journey and we look forward to seeing your applications!
Please be sure to visit our website's grant application page to be sure that you have everything you need to complete your grant submission.